Seesaw & Pixl
Make sure you have signed up to Seesaw to access home learning for your child. All class homework is also uploaded to Seesaw. The staff are excited about sharing the children’s achievements so keep an eye out for messages too!
Sign up to the PiXL Times Tables App to help your child with their learning by following this link https://timestable.pixl.org.uk/
The App will provide the following –
- Knowledge. This allows students to practice any times table up to 12×12 using the app without any time limit. They can use the ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrows to increase or decrease the times table that they want to focus on.
- Time attack. Similar to the ‘Knowledge’ section but they will have either 5 seconds or their last recorded time to be able to complete the question.
- The test. Students will have 5 seconds to answer a structured sequence of questions.
- Trophies. This feature outlines all of the achievements of the user. If the user secures a significant confidence level with a particular times table, they will be awarded a trophy.
- Fastest times. This allows students to see where they are in terms of their class and the time taken to complete a particular times table. For staff, they will get a wider view of all classes and years.
- Raft run. Similar to the ‘Knowledge’ section but with a slight difference, students compete against other students in a race!
- Results analysis. This is a covey board of all results and really highlights the strengths and weaknesses of every user of the app, filtered by year and times table.