The safety and wellbeing of the children within our care is our primary objective as a school. A child that feels safe and secure will be able to access all the educational opportunities on offer and make academic progress.
- We safeguard our children by having robust interview procedures carried out by qualified staff and governors.
- We safeguard our children by having accurate reporting and referral system for any areas of concern.
- We safeguard our children by ensuring that all adults that work/volunteer within the school have had DBS checks and are given an induction into how we work.
- We safeguard our children by ensuring that all staff and governors are fully trained in safeguarding and child protection.
- We safeguard our children by ensuring the site security and insisting that all visitors come through the front door and are appropriately badged.
- We safeguard our children by ensuring all activities have been risk assessed.
- We safeguard our children by ensuring that health and safety is a priority of staff and governors.
To view our Safeguarding Policy please click here
Designated Safeguarding Leads
Mr Reece Garrood
Pastoral & Welfare Lead, Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mrs Heather Thorne
Headteacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mrs Sue Manders Pupil and Family Wellbeing Lead, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Ms Sally Clay SENDCo, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Additional Support for Families
Please select the following links for more useful information: